Actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan may be busy these days scouting for allies for his Makkal Needhi Maiam, but that does not seem to be stopping him from giving some of his time to his Kollywood engagements.
- Thalapathy Vijay a ‘Badass’ in Leo? Second single drops hints
- 'I have died along with her': Vijay Antony pens heartbreaking note after daughter dies by suicide
- Vijay Antony's wife's emotional post for daughter goes viral after the teen dies by suicide
- Tamil actor Vijay Antony's 16-year-old daughter allegedly dies by suicide
- Nayanthara launches skincare brand 9Skin. Details here
According to media reports, Kadaram Kondan, produced by Haasan and starring Vikram and Akshara Haasan has reached its final stage of shooting and will hit the theatres in the summer. The second poster of the film is expected on the New Year's day. Kadaram Kondan is directed by Rajesh Selva who worked with Haasan in Thoongaa Vanam (director), Uttama Villain and Vishwaroopam (writer).
The first look poster of Kadaram Kondan was released on November 6, on the eve of Haasan's birthday. Kadaram Kondan is being produced under the banner of Haasan's Raaj Kamal Films International.
Kadaram Kondan is Vikram's first outing with Rajesh Selva and his 56th film as an actor. Vikram was earlier seen in Saamy Square, a sequel to the 2003 film Saamy.