Actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan may be busy these days scouting for allies for his Makkal Needhi Maiam, but that does not seem to be stopping him from giving some of his time to his Kollywood engagements.
- Offices of Chezhiyan’s Gopuram cinemas in Madurai and Chennai raided
- Karthik Subbaraj announces 'Jigarthanda' sequel
- Teaser of Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1' out; film promises to be a visual treat
- 'Very ignorant of me': Madhavan on criticism for claiming ISRO used 'panchang' for Mars mission
- Kamal Haasan-starrer 'Vikram' to arrive on Disney+ Hotstar in July
According to media reports, Kadaram Kondan, produced by Haasan and starring Vikram and Akshara Haasan has reached its final stage of shooting and will hit the theatres in the summer. The second poster of the film is expected on the New Year's day. Kadaram Kondan is directed by Rajesh Selva who worked with Haasan in Thoongaa Vanam (director), Uttama Villain and Vishwaroopam (writer).
The first look poster of Kadaram Kondan was released on November 6, on the eve of Haasan's birthday. Kadaram Kondan is being produced under the banner of Haasan's Raaj Kamal Films International.
Kadaram Kondan is Vikram's first outing with Rajesh Selva and his 56th film as an actor. Vikram was earlier seen in Saamy Square, a sequel to the 2003 film Saamy.