Bollywood actor Sunny Leone has been accused of failing to return the signing amount that she took for performing a dance number in the film Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi.
According to media reports, Sunny Leone had accepted Rs 5 lakh as the signing amount of the Rs 40 that she was promised for the song. However the idea for song was dropped later.
- Sunny Leone names her favourite cricketer. No, it's not Kohli
- Sunny Leone reacts after she becomes 'topper' in Bihar junior engineer recruitment list
- 'Sunny Leone' topper in Bihar public health engineering department's recruitment list
- Sunny Leone backs out of Valentine's Day event in Kerala
- Sunny Leone shares a couch with Mammootty in this viral photo
The producer of the movie, Bharat Patel, said in a statement that Sunny Leone accepted Rs 5 lakh, but when the production team tried to reach out to her as they needed to discuss the dates and other details, she did not respond to their calls or messages.
Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi stars Rishi Kapoor and Paresh Rawal.
However, sources close to Sunny Leone tell a different story. According to them, there was a lot of back and forth on the shoot dates and the makers of the movie kept changing the dates. Because of this, Sunny Leone allotted her dates to other projects. They said Sunny Leone is professional and could not deal with so much back and forth, say media reports.