Singer Adnan Sami's Twitter account was allegedly hacked on Tuesday by Ayyildiz Tim, the same Turkish hacker group, Ayyildiz Tim, which attacked megastar Amitabh Bachchan's microblogging page a day ago.
Similar to how Bachchan's profile was compromised, the group replaced Sami's profile picture with a photo of Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan and changed the bio, adding "Ayyildiz Tim Love Pakistan" with an emoji of Pakistani and Turkish flags.
- 'Mental Hai Kya' sensitive towards the mental health issue: Ekta Kapoor
- Ranveer Singh hails Kohli; calls him 'true alpha warrior'
- Court acquits actor Vidyut Jamwal in 2007 assault case
- Kangana's sister makes fun of Alia, Ranbir; calls them 'pappus'
- We shouldn't be blindly proud of our country: Ayushmann Khurrana
Sami previously held a Pakistani passport and received Indian citizenship in 2015.
Late on Monday night around 11.40 pm, the same group hacked into Bachchan's account, also tweeting the link of its 'official' Instagram page, though unverified, writing "We are waiting for your support."
Bachchan's page was restored within half-an-hour after the Mumbai Police alerted the cyber unit.
The group had previously hacked Twitter accounts of actors Shahid Kapoor and Anupam Kher among others as well.