· The 3-day event was attended by Bangalore’s elite - celebrities from Sandalwood, fashionistas and well-known personalities from the retail industry
· The Finale paid a tribute to the late Puneeth Rajkumar, in the presence of his family and other members of the Film Fraternity.
· The Finale witnessed top models walking the ramp for LFW with Deepika Das, Vinay Gowda and Shubra Aiyappa as the showstopper for the event
· LFW was helmed by one of India’s best-known fashion choreographers and leading celebrity stylist, Rajesh Shetty.
· Some of the celebrities atthe event included Deepika Das, Kushee Ravi, Divya Suresh, Vinay Gowda, NC Aiyappa & Anu Aiyappa
07 May 2023, Bengaluru: Lulu Fashion Week (LFW), Lulu Group’s most iconic annual IP and one of the most exciting fashion events of the year,ended on a high note on 07 May 2023.
The Grand Finale witnessed top models walking the ramp for LFW with Deepika Das, Vinay Gowda and Shubra Aiyappa as the showstopper for the event. It also paid tribute the late Puneeth Rajkumar, in the presence of his family and other members of the Film Fraternity. The evening ended with a soiree that was attended by Bangalore’s elite - celebrities from Sandalwood, fashionistas, and well-known personalities from the retail industry, including Deepika Das, Kushee Ravi, Divya Suresh, Vinay Gowda, NC Aiyappa& Anu Aiyappa.
About Lulu Fashion Week
The debut edition of LFW in Bengaluru exhibited the spring/summer collections of several global brands with Fashion Shows, Fashion Awards and a Fashion Forum, featuring high-end couture to streetwear; luxury accessories to eco-friendly fashion. The event brought together celebrities and eminent personalities from Sandalwood, fashion, entertainment and the retail industries, under one roof.
This year,LFWwas choreographed by Rajesh Shetty, one of India’s best-known fashion choreographers and leading celebrity stylist , and featuredthe season’s most eye-catching spring and summer fashion trends and styles from global brands. With multiple fashion shows spread across three days , prominent models walked the ramp for leading brands like Levi's, Peter England, Flying Machine, Kraus Jeans, Caprese, Croydon, Identiti, American Tourister, Jockey, VIP , and more. Lulu also planned a unique fashion show involving senior couples and kids, to lay emphasis on the fact that fashion is truly for all .
Lulu Fashion Awards recognised the exceptional contributions of eminent personalities and brands in the fashion industry, with the ‘Style Icon of the Year’Awards, and awards in several other categories.
Lulu Fashion Forumwashosted for students and fashionistas across Bengaluru. Many fashion students from prestigious colleges across the cityattended the discussion at Lulu Mall, Bengaluru.This year’s topic for the forumwas ‘India’s ascent in global fashion and the discussion included eminent personalities from different sectors as panellists.
The panellists for Lulu Fashion Forum were:
1) MM Javeed - CEO & Design Director, MM Javeed Couture
2) Suvir Jaggi - Vice President South, Images Group
3) Rajdeep Sarkar - Head Retail Business Development (South Zone), Pantaloons
4) Raja Kasan - South Operations Head, Westside
5)Shomby Goswami, Founder, Avalipt Studio