The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the class 10th 2020 exam results on July 15 on its official website, according to HRD minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal, who confirmed it via a tweet on Tuesday.
“My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck. #StayCalm #StaySafe,” Pokhriyal tweeted.
Students can check their CBSE 10th exam results at cbseresults.nic.in. Results can also be checked through mobile apps such as DigiLocker, Umang or through interactive voice response system (IVRS).
The board exam results are based on students’ performance in previous examinations and internal marks. However, class 10 students will not be given the option to retake tests to improve their scores this year.
How to check CBSE 10th Result 2020:
1. Visit the CBSE official website for checking results—cbseresults.nic.in
2 Click on the link for CBSE class 10th result
3. Login with your credentials
4. Enter your roll number and details.
5. Your class 10th result will be displayed on screen
6. Download and take a printout of your class 10 results for future reference.
Around 18 lakh students have appeared for the CBSE class 10th 2020 examination this year.
The results for CBSE class 12 was announced on Monday.