Eight Pakistani nationals on board a boat were apprehended with heroin worth about Rs 150 crore off the Gujarat coast early on Thursday morning, the Gujarat Anti-Terrorism Squad said.
A joint team of the Gujarat Anti-Terrorism Squad and the Indian Coast Guard captured the boat near the International Maritime Boundary Line in the Arabian Sea, the ATS said in a statement.
- Congress' woes abound as AAP gears up to fight in all seats in Gujarat assembly polls
- Gujarat announces action plan to tackle third wave of COVID-19
- Now Gujarat will change, says Kejriwal a day before visit to the state
- HAL manufactured ALH Mk-III Helicopters inducted into Indian Coast Guard
- Stern warning issued against probable 'super spreaders' in Ahmedabad
Eight Pakistani nationals were apprehended and 30 kg of heroin was seized from them, it said.
The value of the seized drug is around Rs 150 crore in the international market, the ATS said.