The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Tuesday invited online applications for the JEE Mains 2021 examination for the March session on its official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates may apply for JEE Mains 2021 March session online on or before March 6, 2021.
This year, the agency will hold the JEE Main 2021 examination in 4 sessions. The first session was held from February 23 to 26, 2021. The second session is scheduled to be conducted from March 15 to 18, 2021, followed by the third session, which will be held from April 27 to 30, 2021. The fourth session is scheduled to be held from May 24 to 28, 2021.
“It is once again informed that March (Session-2) and April (Session-3) will be conducted only for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech). The candidates wishing to appear again for Paper 2A (B.Arch) and 2B (B. Planning) will have the next opportunity to apply during the May session (Session-4) Application process,” the official notification read.
How to apply for JEE Main 2021:
1. Got to the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
2. Click on the link that reads ‘JEE (Main) March 2021 Session: Fill Registration Form’ on the homepage.
3. A new window will appear; fill the required details to sign in if you are already registered as a user.
4. New users must register themselves by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ tab on the left.
5. After signing in, fill in the required details in the form.
6. Pay the application fee and submit your form.
Candidates are advised to note the registration number or take a printout of your form for future reference.
Here is a direct link to apply for JEE Main 2021.