The Haryana government, on Sunday, extended the COVID-19 lockdown in the state till June 14. However, in the wake of COVID-19 numbers showing a downward trend, the government has permitted reopening of restaurants, malls and bars with restrictions.
While malls, restaurants and bars can function from 10 am to 8 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity, home delivery will be permitted till 10 pm.
The government has also allowed reopening of religious places with 21 people at a time.
* Shops other than standalone shops are allowed to open from 9am to 6pm in two groups, namely odd and even- shops with odd numbers on odd dates and shops with even numbers on even dates.
* Malls are allowed to open from 10am to 8pm.
* Restaurants and bars (including In hotels and in malls) are allowed to open from 10am to 8pm with 50 per cent of the seating capacity and adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and COVID-19 appropriate behavioural norms. Home delivery from hotels, restaurants and fast food joints is permitted until 10 pm.
* Religious places are allowed to open with 21 persons at one time with the condition that they follow requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and COVID-19 appropriate behavioural norms
* Corporate offices are permitted to open with 50 per cent attendance after adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and Covid appropriate behavioural norms.
* Gatherings in weddings, funerals/cremations are allowed upto 21 persons. However, weddings can take place at places other than home and courts. No movement of 'Barat' procession will be allowed.
* For gatherings other than weddings, funerals/cremations, the maximum number allowed will be 50. For gatherings more than 50, prior permission from the deputy commissioner shall be required.
* Club houses/ restaurants/ bars of the golf courses are allowed to open with 50 per cent seating capacity from 10 pm to 8pm with adherence to requisite social distancing and other safety norms. Members/visitors shall be allowed to play in golf courses by the management in a staggered manner so as to avoid overcrowding.