Anna University has started the online registration process for re-examinations. The statement regarding the conduction of re-examination for the students who appeared for the November-December 2020 exams that are to be held in the February/March/April 2021 is released.
The University has also permitted students who did not register for the November-December 2020 exams to re-register and give the exams that are supposed to be held during June-July 2021.
The last date to complete the online registration process for the re-examination is June 3, 2021.
“A special fee of Rs 5,000 is to be paid by the students along with normal examination fee for each paper, as prescribed by the University for students those who have exhausted the maximum period of study,” the University said in a statement. Others have to pay the normal fees for each paper.
How to register:
1. Login to student login and register at the official website coe1.annauniv.edu
2. Verify the subjects on the preview form. Any addition or deletion of subjects can be made in the preview form.
3. Fees can be paid through the online mode or demand draft drawn in the favour of Controller of examination can be sent along with the registration form
4. Print the Preview form, the Acknowledgement received for the online payment and retain the same for future reference.
5. The Preview form along with DD may be sent by post to the Office of Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai 600 025. The last date for submission by post is June 5.
For any clarification on Anna University Re-exam 2021 registration process, students may contact 7010444623 or send email to email@example.com. Visit the official website of the university to get more details on the Anna University Re-exam 2021 registration.