Actors Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi on Monday announced they are expecting their second child.
The couple, who were blessed with a baby daughter in 2018, took to their respective social media accounts and shared the news.
The duo posted a family picture with their daughter Mehr.
"Took us two days to come with a caption... The best one we could think of was... Thank you, God," Dhupia, 40, wrote.
Sharing the same picture Bedi wrote, "New Home production coming soon...Waheguru mehr kare."
- Anupam Kher conferred with honorary doctorate in Hindu studies by university in the US
- 'Abused as child, lost a brother, lost ex-lover': Milind Soman's wife Ankita Konwar narrates her trauma
- Dilip Kumar's Twitter account to be closed, says family friend
- Shah Rukh Khan planning to make his OTT debut? A new commercial would have you believe so
- Ajay Devgn to feature on 'Into The Wild With Bear Grylls'
The couple had tied the knot in May 2018 in a private ceremony.
Bedi, 38, was last seen in 2020 drama Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl while Dhupia featured in 2018 Kajol-starrer Helicopter Eela.