Mohanlal-starrer Lucifer, directed by Prithviraj, was a rage in Kerala. The film went on to smash several box office records and became one of the biggest hits in the recent times. The movie is still running in many theatres across the state.
Recently, Prithviraj came out with a video from the sets of the movie. In the short video that the actor-director posted on his Instagram page, Mohanlal is seen helping the director to carry heavy bags.
"16 degree Celsius in Russia. Each of those sand bags weigh 20 kg plus. He had a heated tent to sit in. But he preferred staying with us and helping with the shoot," Prithviraj wrote while posting the video.
Lucifer, starring Vivek Oberoi, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas and Indrajith Sukumaran apart from Mohanlal and Prithviraj was a political thriller with plenty of family drama thrown in. The film managed to impress both reviewers and audience alike.
- Himachal rains: Stranded Mollywood actor Manju Warrier, film crew rescued
- Bigg Boss Tamil sensation Oviya to romance Sunny Wayne in upcoming film
- 'Barroz': Mohanlal ropes in Spanish actors for directorial debut
- Priya Prakash Varrier says she doesn't want negativity to affect her
- Popular Malayalam filmmaker Babu Narayanan dies
Curiously, the movie also managed to create a lot of interest in Illuminati, a Enlightenment-era secret society which was opposed to religious obscurantism and superstitions and sought to promote ideals of Enlightenment among informed elite. Post the release of the movie, many videos popped up, explaining to people about Illuminati and the 'hidden' symbols in the movie.