Fire breaks out in parliament annexe building

A fire broke out on the second floor of the parliament's annexe building here on Sunday, officials said.

Fire-fighters battled the blaze, which was reportedly caused by an air-conditioner, an official said.

When the fire erupted, the Janata Dal-United was holding a meeting in the building

This browser settings will not support to add bookmarks programmatically. Please press Ctrl+D or change settings to bookmark this page.
Topics : #parliament | #accident

Related Reading

    Show more