Three months after famous Malayalam actor Kalabhavan Mani passed away, a lab report has confirmed the presence of highly toxic methyl alcohol, also called methanol in his body.
The lab reports from Hyderabad mentioned that high content of spurious liquor was present in his blood samples.
The police team probing the death of the actor reportedly got the lab report from the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) in Hyderabad.
Earlier, a lab report had stated that toxic pesticide Chlorpyrifos was there in Mani's body, which was ruled out in the report.
Mani passed away at a hospital in Kochi on March 6. The 45 year old had been hospitalised for liver ailment where he was admitted in the ICU in a critical condition.